Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hong Kong Disneyland

This was my first time visit Hong Kong Disneyland. Although there were a lot of negative feedback on Hong Kong Disneyland, but I still enjoyed my visit there. I managed to find back my childhood memories in HK Disneyland. I spent a lot of times taking photos with Disney characters such as Mickey Mouse, Winnie the Pooh and etc.. However I still managed to visit all the parks excluding the ridings.

We had lunch in Fantasy Feasts at Fantansyland. The foods were not really taste good but eatable. After that, we went to wacth the Disney Dreams Come True Parade. It's actually a very simple parade, but it's filled with Disney characters, so I really enjoy it a lot.

At the end of the day, there has a fireworks show. It was done above the Sleeping Beauty's Castle. We were on the Main Street and got the best view of it. William managed to capture a lot of nice photos. Both of us loved the fireworks show. The music it so perfect and magical. It's more than fireworks, it was a magical moment that we had at Disneyland.


No comments: