Monday, October 20, 2008

Weekend Happenings

Last Saturday, my mum and grandma came to my house. They will stay with me in KL for a week while waiting my sister come back from Beijing. I am really glad that my grandma willing travel to KL. She is 79 years old. But from her appearance I always think that she is only 6o plus years old.

I brought her and my mum to Dragon-i in Mid Valley on last Sunday. This was her first time tasted the "Shanghai Siew Long Pao". She felt the foods in the Dragon-i were tasty. After having a heavy lunch, we continue shopping in Mid Valley. I was impressed with my grandma stamina. She can shopping with us for more than two hours in the mall.

We had a tea break in Yu Yan Seng cafe. She found that the "Gui Lin Gao" was very tasty and nice. After the tea break, we went to my aunty's house at Puchong for a visit. My aunty told us that her mother, my grandma's sister will come to KL next Tuesday. Wah! What's a coinsidence!

At night, we went to the Steamboat restaurant in Sri Petaling for dinner. This is my mum's favourite steamboat restaurant. The served foods were all seafood and fresh. The soup was yummy and tasty.

In this week, I plan to bring my grandma to taste some foods that she can't find in Ipoh. I hope she can try different kind of foods from different country.

No comments: